We are a ministry dedicated to:
· Develop a COMMUNITY that uplifts and supports one another
· Promote strong CHRISTIAN values and biblical principles
· Provide a SCHOOL with excellence in all areas
· Develop a biblical worldview in all educational programs
· Create a school culture that shares God’s love with the community and world
· Disciple and foster Christian leaders
· Display integrity and Christ-like characterType your paragraph here.
Who We Are
Community Christian School was founded as an independent ministry in order to serve families from all denominations who desire a biblically-based Christian education for their children. Children of any race, color, nationality or ethnic origin are welcome at our school. We believe that every child is precious in the eyes of God.
Community Christian School is a non-profit, non-taxable corporation established by parents and professional educators who share a common goal of quality Christian education for children.
Our purpose is to build a solid foundation, to impart God-centered values and to help our children develop their own unique gifts and abilities. We believe this can be best accomplished by combining a high-quality Christian curriculum with a loving atmosphere, which nurtures each child in body, mind and spirit. To achieve this end, we Disciple our students in God's word, we help Develop their God-given gifts and talents, and we lead them to Discover God's purpose for their lives.
We utilize various curricular elements and augment with sports, music, physical education, computers, health education and enrichment activities. Field trips and playground time are provided for a well-rounded and enjoyable learning experience. Our curriculum is for the average to above average student. We attempt to provide remedial help for students experiencing problems, but we realize that we cannot provide the level of help required by students with special needs.